The Iboga After Care contacts
Medical intuitive healer and author of 10 books
Training in Healing
- Specialized Kinesiology.
- Brain Gym, Vision Circles and Brain Organization instructor through the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.
- Touch for Health.
- Thai Yoga Body Therapy.
- Flower Essence Practitioner.
- Reiki Master Teacher, Usui tradition. Holy Fire II Reiki ART/Master.
- Life Coach through Sue Maes’ Mastering Your Knowledge Mentorship Program and Peak Potentials.
- Therapeutic Energy Kinesiology/TEK.
- Medical Intuitive Readings and Quantum Healing.
Training in Nutrition
- Food Healing Level II Faciltator
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach, though the Chek Institute, Level 3.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist through the American Aerobics Assocation International/International Sports Medicine Association.
- Author, Healing Depression: A Holistic Guide (New York: Marlowe and Co., 1999), a book discussing nutrition and lifestyle to heal depression without drugs.
- Schwarzbein Practitioner though Dr. Diana Schwarzbein, M.D., expert in balancing hormones naturally.
Training in Fitness
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer: A.C.E. certified in Personal Fitness Training.
- Corrective High-Performance Exercise Kinesiologist Practitioner (C.H.E.K. Practitioner), Level I: Chek Institute.
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor: A.C.E. certified in Group Exercise.
- A.C.E. Specialty Recognitions: Strength training and Mind-Body Fitness.
- Exercise Coach, Chek Institute.
- Certified Yoga Teacher: 500-hour Yoga Teacher through Lighten Up Yoga. Six 200-hour certifications through Integrative Yoga Therapy, the White Lotus Foundation, and the Atlanta Yoga Fellowship, Lighten Up Yoga and Erich Schiffmann teacher training, twice.
- Practitioner of Qi Gong, Chinese martial arts.
- Certified Older Adult Fitness Trainer through the American Institute of Fitness Educators.
- Host, The Natural Healing Show on UK Health Radio
- Health and fitness columnist
- Playwright of 12 plays, 3 produced in New York City
- Past Spokesperson, the Depression Wellness Network
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Brown University
- Former national spokesperson for Johnson & Johnson
- Owner and co-host, Total Fitness Radio Show.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Healing? Awaken Your Intuitive Power For Health And Happiness.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Energy Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Banish the Blues Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Unlimited Intuition Now
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller What Is Social Media Today: Keywords, Hashtags and You, Oh My!
- Author of What Is Social Media Today: Get Ready to Win the Game of Social Media.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller The Difference Between Pain and Suffering.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller The Little Book of Breathwork.
- Author of the Number 1 Amazon Best Seller Reading the Soul.
Coach, speaker, singer/songwritter
Patrick Cooke is a coach, speaker, singer/songwriter, and a father. Moving from native Toronto to Costa Rica in 2012, he fully committed to facilitating his own personal transformation through various modalities including deep work with plant medicine which culminated in the release of a 30 year dependency on alcohol. Patrick now supports brave souls seeking to release their own habits, patterns and traumas that are holding them back from becoming the best, most fully realized version of themselves. He also recognizes that integration of the lessons and insights revealed during peak experiences is of utmost importance and often overlooked by medicine providers leaving the post ceremony participant in danger of becoming more ungrounded, lost and frightened post ceremony. To that end Patrick works with clients online via Zoom in both one-to-one and group coaching scenarios to assist them in first making sense of their experience and then coming up with practices, tools and techniques to aid in the return to daily life. To book a call or connect with Patrick please email patrick@patrickcookecoaching.
Deanne Adamson, M.C (Masters in Counseling)
Founder of Being True to you
Deanne is the founder of Being True To You, a transformational recovery and psychedelic integration coaching program, providing support to clients before, during, and after transformational experiences, offering group and one-on-one coaching, courses, and coach training certification. She is paving the way for a new era of addiction recovery and psycho-spiritual healing through her Transformational Recovery Model. This model was developed through her work supporting hundreds of individuals and families through ibogaine treatment, observing the natural recovery process and listening to people’s needs. Deanne trains and certifies transformational recovery coaches to join the Being True To You network and work one-on-one with people in need, allowing for a perfect match for every client. She creates transformational courses and products to support the transformational process for clients, showing the importance of having a personalized strategy with meaning and purpose, holistic healing elements, and ongoing skills training and personal development. Over the last 10 years, Deanne has found her passion, mission, and craft to help people understand and transcend addiction and suffering through personal transformation and natural maturation. Deanne spends her days weaving recovery models into customizable yet scalable systems that can influence the lives of millions.